Tenant Representation Services
Commercial and Industrial Tenant Representation Services
Optimising property outcomes for our clients…that’s what our tenant representation services are all about. Working only for occupiers, our measure of success is purely based on securing the right outcome.
But what is the right outcome? The right outcome when it comes to property varies with each project but is always a combination of: cost, location, size, quality, and timing.
We approach every project with a defined methodology, not a rigid process. A flexible approach that ensures all bases are covered whilst recognising the quirks of every individual business.
By instructing Salinger DC&W as tenant representative you will ensure that you have:
- Fully explored your immediate and planned future property requirements
- Examined all available options that could deliver against that strategy, including the option to stay
- Created stronger leverage in your lease negotiations
How we do this:
- Examine and challenge your thinking to establish the real requirement
- Set and agree a strategy
- Sourcing properties and conducting full analysis (including financials)
- Conducting lease negotiations and driving the process through to completion
By providing independent tenant representation services you can be confident that there is no conflict of interest that could skew outcomes. We have good working relationships with all the major landlords and developers and with many transactional agents built up over many years, but no financial interest in dealing with any.
So…what can good tenant representation do for me?
- Give you expert unbiased advice on the current property market and commentary on the future outlook
- Remove much of the time and hassle involved in a property project – handling agents and landlords, organising inspections, conducting lease negotiations, driving the process
- Create stronger leverage on your behalf that will ultimately secure better terms and/or incentives through market knowledge and experience